Your initial oral examination includes a visual examination, charting, periodontal probing, diagnosis and treatment recommendations. We will also take x-rays, which includes the panoramic x-ray for proper diagnosis of the anterior (front) and posterior (back) teeth as well as the bite-wing x-ray series for proper diagnosis of proximal decay of posterior teeth.
SNORING & SLEEP APNEA
Sleep apnea is a sleep disorder characterized by abnormal pauses in breathing or instances of abnormally low breathing during sleep. Each pause in breathing, called an apnea, can last from at least ten seconds to minutes, and may occur 5 to 30 times or more an hour. Similarly, each abnormally low breathing event is called a hypopnea.
Oral cancer is a subtype of head and neck cancer, is any cancerous tissue growth located in the oral cavity. It may arise as a primary lesion originating in any of the oral tissues, by metastasis from a distant site of origin, or by extension from a neighboring anatomic structure, such as the nasal cavity. Alternatively, the oral cancers may…
Oral Surgery is a recognized international specialty in dentistry. It includes the diagnosis, surgical and related treatment of diseases, injuries and defects involving both the functional and esthetic aspects of the hard and soft tissues of the head, mouth, teeth, gums, jaws and neck. It involves, but is not limited to: dental implants, wisdom teeth…
Dr. David C. Suh graduated from the University of Missouri Kansas-City, School of Dentistry with the degree: Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS). He was selected as a top 10 clinician. His undergraduate training was completed at the University of Missouri Kansas-City.
Dr. Suh served as a commander in the U.S. Navy Dental Corps for 10 years where he has received additional training in dental specialties. He was stationed with forward deployed aircraft carrier USS Independence (CV 62), Yokosuka, Japan. He was selected numerous awards throughout his naval career included Navy & Marine Commendation medals, Navy & Marine Achievement medals.
- Numerous lectured throughout local study clubs, dental societies.
- Numerous hands on lectures and live surgeries to dentists
- Annual support for the missionaries in Krygyzstan, Cambodia, South Africa
- Selected as a member of People to People in America
- Selected as a Manchester Who’s Who among Executives & Professionals
- Patients’ Choice Award 2012
- Selected as America’s Top Dentist 2005-2006, 2010-2011
- Selected as Top Doctors & Dentist in Los Angeles 2011
- Featured in during Dr. Oz show 2011
- Second Place winner of the Creative Circle Award sponsor by Nobel Biocare during World Conference