10 Helpful Tips to Have Healthy Teeth
You can always wear a happy smile if you have strong, white, and healthy teeth. You can keep your teeth from early decaying, cavities, and plaque if you just keep doing these good oral hygiene practices below.
- Brush your teeth at least twice a day. Much better if you brush your teeth after every meal. Choose a soft bristle toothbrush with a small head to easily brush food in between teeth.
- Use toothpaste with fluoride protection. Fluoride helps teeth prevent early tooth decay as well as keep your teeth strong.
- Brush your teeth properly. Proper brushing of teeth should last for at least three minutes. Make sure to thoroughly brush your teeth and tongue to prevent bacteria build-up.
- Floss daily. Do it in a slow, gentle way enough not to harm your gums.
- Avoid consuming acidic food and beverages. Acids from the food we eat and drink can soften tooth enamel and build cavities.
- Keep from always eating sweet or sugary foods. Sugar can turn to acid and destroy your teeth health.
- Ask your dentist first regarding tooth removal. If your tooth seems to knock out, ask the advice of a dentist first before doing any action.
- Use your teeth only for chewing foods. To prevent your teeth from breakage, avoid using your teeth other than chewing foods. Also, avoid eating foods which are hard for your teeth to chew.
- See your dentist for regular check-ups. It is important that you see your dentist at least twice a year. Dentist can give you more helpful advice to take care your teeth properly.
The Institute of Mega Implants provides oral care services to help everyone have healthy teeth. Aside from oral care, we also offer general dentistry, treatment for snoring, sleep apnea, and oral cancer, as well as provide implant dentistry.